MY PERSONAL LIFE


                                                           MY  PERSONAL LIFE 
























I am the most important person in the world. I'm the only heroine I've met. I was born surrounded by poverty. In my 18 years, I never let myself go, or be influenced by anything. I have never thought much. I just did what I thought was right and what made me happy. I never tried to understand the meaning of life. I just lived it. I always looked forward to continue with my dreams. I have been to beautiful beaches. I have lost very important people in my life, but I have met friends who I thought were lost. I love someone who when we embraced felt that love was born more. I have learned something from every person I have met, even from those who had nothing to teach me. I have nothing to reproach myself for. I did everything I had to do. I am going to say goodbye to this word and a thousand people who make you happy when I say that you can do anything you want: extroverted, friendly, happy, relaxed, intelligent, mysterious, thin, strong, innovative, enterprising, sophisticated, you can be the person most important in the world.

Comentarios